::Words of Wisdom...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

:: Missing Cali but only because its dark

Monday was crazy for everyone. And I missed getting a post out so here is one from the road. Gotta love wifi internet from the hotel.

We left as soon as I got home from work.. a grand send off topped with a few parting gifts from the team. One of which included my first cubicle toy.. a dancing hula homer. He sings "tiny bubbles" and is the best thing EVER!
We managed to avoid the afternoon rush and made good time through Sacramento. We passed through the Sierra Nevada and near freezing tempatures in the middle of the dark. The one thing we love about California and we missed it due to lack of solar lighting. *Sigh*

We stopped off in Reno and had a wonderful DelTaco breakfast before starting off again... we have several stories to share and we are only a little more than half way through our adventure. Stay tuned, there much more to come.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Hey T. I remember my cross country move from Cali to Mass. I only stayed at hotels with the wireless networks. It's a brave new world isn't it. I miss seeing you online man. Yesterday was a busy day at work, so I couldn't comment earlier. Give a shout when you get the chance.

Mr. T said...

I'm back online.. but not sure how much I can get away with at the new job yet. So my online presence my be limited until I get settled in.

:: reiynscape :: said...

oooOOO

Dancing Homer!

Post a pic!

-v.