::Words of Wisdom...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

:: Crap and suck!! I've been tagged

KHHAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!

This whole thing with tagging bloggers is right up there with those darn questionaire emails that usually end up in my inbox only because my wife likes to torture me. I hate chain letters. I think its mainly that I'm someone who likes to keep personal things close to the vest. It keeps me safe. So why have a blog in the first place? Hmm.. check my archives, I'm sure I've answered that one already.

To sate my wife and because I was tagged from the most unexpected of places, here are my: (drum roll please)

Seven Answers to Seven Questions

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die


  • Retire to Scotland (A most beautiful place unlike any other)
  • Create a legacy for my children (enough that they will never want but not enough to spoil them)
  • Publish something (A novel, short story, SOMETHING.. I want my name in the library of congress ;) )
  • Build my own home (and if possible a place nestled in the hills on the bonny banks of Loch Lomond)
  • Refurbish the coffee table and end table for the Mrs. (she put this one on her's but we all know who's going to end up doing it :P)
  • Watch the FIFA World Cup Finals LIVE and in person.
  • Find the question to 42.

Seven Things I Can Do


  • Script in PHP
  • Be a ToysRuS kid
  • Make an awesome banana milkshake
  • Do my own handyman work
  • Be a diplomat (even when I don't agree with the situation)
  • Make my wife laugh
  • Make fun of myself

Seven Things I Cannot Do


  • Tolerate ignorance
  • Play the guitar (though I'd like to)
  • Find my faith
  • Change the Past (can only make up for it, and I do everyday)
  • Accept failure in myself
  • Find enough time in the day to do all I want
  • Dance to save my life

Seven Things That Attract Me To Another Person


  • Intelligence
  • Confidence
  • Nice Smile
  • Not afraid to laugh (even at one's self)
  • Hints of a devious side
  • Comfortable in their own skin (not hung up on what other's think about them)
  • Loyalty

Seven Things I Say Most Often


  • Shite
  • Whatever
  • Cheers
  • Great googly moogly
  • Crap and Suck (inherited from my wife who inherited from Reagan)
  • But uh... Like I said (one for the Ethan Bebo crowd!)
  • Bollocks

Seven Celebrity Crushes


  • Christian Bale (not a crush but you gotta love a guy who can save the Batman Franchise and starve himself for a role)
  • William Shatner (again not really a crush but a deep admiration)
  • Angelina Jolie (a temptress)
  • Amy Wynn Pastor (Trading Spaces Carpenter, just something about a girl who can handle wood)
  • Scarlet Johansson (She's got classical beauty)
  • Evangeline Lilly (Kate from LOST, I love freckles and LOST... a perfect pairing)
  • Amy Lee (Evanescence front, my semi gothic love... and I seem to have a thing for Amy's)

Seven Bloggers I Tag

Ok, call me a party pooper but this is where I draw the line.. I've played along and answered the questions.. but I cannot bring myself to pass this along and tag other people.

5 comments:

:: reiynscape :: said...

thank fucking gawd you did not pass on the tag.

Anonymous said...

Blog tagging...there's a reason to never blog.

-S

Scott said...

Awwwww. C'mon Mr. T, say you didn't have fun filling out those answers. You and Mrs. T have an original one with the Scotland thing. I'll have to check it out. Maybe my thousand acres could be there. Loyalty, that is a big one; wish I would have thought of that one. That's got to be number one. Anyway, great answers, and thanks for playing along!

Beth said...

I forgot to put that I can work with wood. Hahaha! I guess I'm serious though even though it struck me as funny at the time.

Strange, I put I had a crush on the guy from "While You Were Out." Those shows are fun to watch, but they do such a shit-ass job.

Mr. T said...

Scott Even if I did enjoy it I could never admit it.. else Mrs T would loose her only source of entertainment. ;) We toured a small bit of Scotland while I was in England for business. We instantly fell in love with it. Granted its a little wet but that is far surpassed by its beauty and personality.

GK/Runner They DO only have a couple of days to complete their projects. And its free to the receipent.. so I guess they do ok. Still better than me. :) Have you seen the table leaf I made for Amy? LOL