::Words of Wisdom...

Friday, July 15, 2005

:: Got a new laptop, doing a happy dance

It always amazes me that for an IT company and that my department is actually revenue generating, that we always seem to get the latest hardware updates about 2-3 years too late. We get are treated like rejects even though we are the only department that meet our quarterly numbers EVERY quarter. I only got this laptop because the harddrive in my previous laptop took a dive this morning. (Right before an important conference call, to make matters worse)

So it takes me all day even after logging a critical ticket with our internal MIS first thing this morning to get this "not-quite-latest-technology-but-as-good-as-we-are-ging-to-get" laptop, but its not bad.

At least know I can sit and make a depression to match Mrs. T's on the other side of the couch.

Just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm laughing at the depression remark. I'd love to have a new laptop. Heck, I'd love to have any laptop. Congrats!